You've got great site. Who's keeping it fresh?
Maintaining current content – and consistently changing content – is key to securing return visitors. Additionally, you've got to stay on top of new happenings, but often, you simply don't have the time. Or the patience. Or the desire. My service covers, in part:
- Text updates
Includes routine yet essential edits such as updating contact information, calendars, and event information
- Text revisions and re-writes
I will revise existing text and submit for your approval.
- Image/gallery edit
We can create a new gallery using original photos, or, we can edit an existing gallery. Also images will be edited and optimized for the web.
- Original content creation
Articles, blog posts, research and discovery pieces, script work, speeches. See the writing page.
- Uploading, preparing media
Streaming videos, music files, etc.)
Even if you really don't have news or updates, it's a good idea to offer new information on your site so that visitors will return. We can accomplish this with:
- forums and honest debate
- games & polls
- informative links
Project Assistance: Developers and Stakeholders
Templates, pages, and modules
- I will collaborate with your existing vendors and developers to design new templates/pages/modules that fit within your established style guide and brand system
- Additionally, I'll participate in discovery meetings with internal and external stakeholders for new digital projects
- Sometimes it's hard to keep track of all your vendors, and of everything you or they may need in order for your project to be successful. I will consult with existing third party vendors regarding statement of work documents, change requests, requirements, budgets, and schedules.
Superior Customer Service
- Final content – subject to your approval
- Accurate estimates – approved before assignment begins.
- Friendly attitude. No funny stuff, no kidding.
I can work for you on an incident by incident basis - or you can hire on a monthly retainer.
If you choose the retainer, I will make as many changers per month as necessary for one low fee. Site overhauls are not included in the monthly retainer.